Summer's almost approaching. I feel like we need something calming to relax our mind. So today we are going to share how to make a casual-chic hand-tied bouquet, perfect for your summer wedding. Here's how it's done.
- Remove the flowers from the box and straighten up the stems.
- Trim some leaf branches and small flowers for the bouquet.
- Add wire stems to the small flowers.
- Start with 1 focal flower, gradually add flowers around to create a fan shape.
- Add in small flowers and leaves,
- Add some more flowers and fillers, put them at different depths to create a beautiful effect.
- Decorate it with greens and rosebuds.
- Organize the flowers and fillers, adjust them to the way you like.
- Tie a wire stem at the base of the flowers to hold its shape.
- Wrap around the wire with some floral tape.
- Trim the ends to the desired length.
- Tuck in some green tubing over the wire stems, trim the excess.
- Wrap ribbons around the length of the stems to provide a comfortable brip.
- Add a final touch to the bouquet with a bow out of matching ribbons.
There you have it! A pretty bridal bouquet, incredibly budget-friendly and simple to tackle. Feel free to mix up the flowers you choose!