Large Free-Form Bridal Bouquet in Sunset Terracotta
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The bride and groom smiled at each other in the warm autumn sunshine, and time stopped at this moment, so romantic. We carefully designed the bouquet with silk gradient ballet pointe dahlia flowers as the main flower, added freesia and delphinium to create a sense of lines, and used rose branches and eucalyptus leaves to create a drooping shape and a sense of richness. Leave some gaps to let in the sunlight as appropriate. Everything we do is for you to have a perfect wedding!
Perfect for a vintage wedding ceremony -- especially a terracotta garden wedding, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner as bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, toss bouquet, or wedding prom props.
- 15" Free-Form
- Package: Bridal bouquet x1, 3 ribbons wrapped on a card. Very neat and does not get knotted during transportation.
- Size: The bouquet is approx. 15 inches W x 13 inches H. A white lace ribbon is approx. 2 inches W x 5ft L, a cream chiffon ribbon is approx. 2.25 inches W x 3.25ft L, and a burnt orange chiffon ribbon is about 1.5 inches W and 5ft L.
- Material: Made of high-quality silk/foam flowers and silk greenery.
- Silk flowers include ballet pointe dahlias, burnt orange Austin rose, french yellow Vendela rose, cream Austin rose, burnt orange tree peony, burnt orange peony, french yellow small rose, and cream delphinium.
- Foam flowers include amber roses, burnt-orange roses, and cream roses.
- Decorated with golden leaves, amber stone floral pick, long eucalyptus leaves, and silver dollar eucalyptus leaves.
- There might be a little deform during handling, storing, and transportation. Please adjust the flower to recover its shape after receiving it.
- Long-term exposure to sunlight, heat, humidity, rain and other weather conditions might change the flowers’ color and shape.