We provide easy to work with and wide array of colors decorations for wedding and home. Here we are gonna show you some tips on how to make a two-pieces floral arch with Ling's moment flowers and greenery.
- Pile at least 7 pieces of flower mud on the bottom of one side arch, then wrap the flower mud with wire mesh and fix it with a zip tie.
- Tie other flower muds to the arch in the same way till the whole arch pillar is all covered.
- Evenly insert the green leaves into the flower mud, make the branches and the flower mud form a 30 to 45 degree angle.
- Insert green leaves on the inside of the arch from bottom to top to make it fuller.
- Make the arch on the other side in the same way.
- Add some green leaves in the gap, especially at the bottom.
- Insert flowers into the gaps one by one. You can start with one box set, and then another.
- Finally, insert the long branches at the bottom (don’t make them too symmetrical) Done!