- Handmade item, beautiful and real-looking foam roses with leaves and vines, ultra soft fringe chiffon silk-like ribbon tail.
- Three open roses (blush, cream, ivory) make the whole pew flower approx 5” diameter, vines length 13”, ribbon tails length 31”.
- Extra two 12” ribbon string attached for easy hanging. Set of 8 pew flowers, ready to use.
- These chair pieces are simple and natural, will look beautiful at any wedding ceremony. These are all artificial flowers and greeneries that can be ordered months in advance.
- Note: there are 2 out of the 8 with tiny little gold leaves is for the front raw. The other 6 are without tiny little gold leaves.
Elegant, realistic looking, low-cost decor!
We added these on each chair along our wedding aisle... and wow. They were so beautiful. We didn't want to splurge on real flowers for our ceremony decor because our ceremony only lasted 15 minutes. These were a perfect stand-in for the "real deal" - I don't think anyone noticed! We received these in the mail the day before our wedding, used a steamer to quickly dewrinkle the ribbon, and they looked perfect! Minimal effort, minimal cost, big impact!
This was exactly what I was looking for! These will be so beautiful for aisle markers at my wedding ceremony.
These were easily some of my favorite decorations from our wedding! We ordered these for our aisle and they looked spectacular! No one even noticed that they weren't real unless they looked closer. I caught one guest trying to smell them at one point! I used some twig branches to combine with them and they helped to bring in the whimsical look we were going for. Now that the wedding is over, we are actually using them as decoration on our canopy bed and they look fantastic there too! Win win!